We are the notable Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Natural Gypsum Powder from India. Accurately formulated in adherence with the laid norms & standards, our product is appreciated for its excellent physical & chemical properties. Besides, Gypsum is demanded in various industries such as cement, fertilizer, etc. Talk of price, we are known for providing the best quality at the most discounted price.
Detail :Gypsum is a soft evaporate (water soluble) mineral and is considered sedimentary rock (formed by the deposit of minerals and organic material). The chemical formula for gypsum is CaSO42H2O and is the most common type of sulfate mineral.
- Cement :- Gypsum is an ingredient used in Portland Cement. Because of its physical makeup, it slows the hardening of cement. This allows the cement to be used much more easily than if it hardened at its regular speed.
- Plaster :- Gypsum plaster or plaster of Paris is a building material created by heating gypsum to 150 degrees Celsius. The mixture is ground gypsum mixed with water and heated, then released as steam. The mixture then cools and reforms as gypsum.
- Fertilizer :- -Gypsum is often used as a fertilizer and soil supplement. It can be used to soften hard layers of soil such as clay to make the ground more workable. This also allows the soil to drain better and become less soggy. -Gypsum is a mineral rock made up of calcium sulfate. Gypsum has a long history of use in building and construction and was even used in the construction of the ancient Egyptian pyramids. Gypsum is one of the most widely used minerals in construction materials, but is made into many other products as well. Gypsum is found in nature as crystal mineral deposits that are clear to white in color, and usually tabular or prismatic. Gypsum
- Panels :- According to the Gypsum Association, over 30 billion square feet of gypsum panels are produced each year in the U.S. Gypsum panels, such as drywall, gypsum board and Sheetrock are manufactured from gypsum plaster, then pressed and cut into uniform sizes. These panels are regularly used in internal walls and ceilings, and are very popular among DIY builders
- Blackboard Chalk :- Common blackboard chalk, which was traditionally made from natural chalk, today is made from gypsum. Blackboard chalk is made into sticks and used to draw on blackboards and other rough surfaces
- Food Additives :- Gypsum is considered sa